Monday, June 19, 2006

Proposal!

ok folks! I have a proposal. This is for anyone interested in some cotton or possible avid dishcloth maker. I have pictured below three POUND balls of Bernat cotton. They are all varigated. I obviously have wayyy to much of the stuff but I figured hey you can never have too many dishcloths right? Well The patterns I've been wanting to make lately are all using several solid colours. If anyone is interested I'm offering to do a trade grams for grams. I'd like some solid colours for some of my varigated. I'll wind however much you want of each or any into center pull balls before sending. If anyone's interested please leave a comment and make sure you have an email where I can contact you on there.
Thanks!

2 comments:

Chris said...

Whoa, that's a LOT of yarn.

Unknown said...

I have some cones of solid blue, yellow, forest green and burgundy/wine, if you're interested in any of them gimme a holler and we can work something out.