Thursday, May 18, 2006

New Milk ad!

*I wonder how far I can shove my head in here* *I NEEEEED MILK*
*slurp slurp* ahhhhh thats some goood stuff!
*WHAT WHAT DO YOU MEAN THERE'S NO MORE!!!!!*
*sobbing* OH mum DON'T, I don't need anyone seeing my milk mustache!





Just for the record I did NOT feed my cat a whole glass of milk! She follows us everywhere when we have milk and won't stop till she gets a taste. She had a few licks and then I pulled her away. *She's not even supposed to have milk but a few licks here and there can't be too bad.

4 comments:

Chris said...

Hee hee - her head woulda been SO STUCK in that glass... Cute!

Laura said...

We used to have a cat that went nutty whenever we opened a can of refried beans. Isn't that weird!? heh

Amy said...

you've got to send the one with the head in the glass to www.stuffonmycat.com.....what a cutie

Anonymous said...

Hehe...those photos are a riot.