Friday, April 14, 2006

Not enough hours in the day!

How true is that statement! Lately it just seems that I'm getting nothing accomplished! Absolutely NOTHING! No knitting, no housework just work and sleep it seems!
Granted I have been sleeping all my knitting and housework away *sheepish look* yes yes I know its my own fault but I can't help it! I run ragged all day at work, end up having to stay later than supposed to and then when I come home and sit down I pretty much just pass out!
No rest for the wicked I guess. I did manage to stay away last night though :) Watch Coronation Street and Survivor. I had to FORCE myself to pick up my knitting! You know when your just so drained that the most you have the energy to do is sit??? Yep thats me! My head was telling me PICK UP THE DANG KNITTING YOUR WASTING PRECIOUS TIME JUST SITTING THERE! I did manage to pick it up for Survivor and I'm glad I did. I got the second sleeve done on star sweater #2 and cast on for the front but it was a fight to the finish :)
I have the next three days off, Good Friday we are closed and then sat and sun are my days off this week so I hope to get those 2 star sweaters done and start on Calum's Cable jumper. We are off to mum and dad's on sunday for yummy turkey dinner so I'm gonna try and con mum into sewing one up for me while I sew up the other!

Scout is having a dyeing swap! I'm pretty excited about that and can't wait to do some more dyeing.

Also there is a Destash Blog that you can sign up and sell some of your stash and purchase something you really want!
LAURA there is a couple of colours from Knit Picks Palette that might interest you, if your in need of those colours for your Palette Cardigan.
Of to knit a few rows before I tackle THE DISHES!!! *gulp*

2 comments:

Chris said...

Hope you have a relaxing weekend and get caught up on sleep and knitting and the rest of your non-work life! I'm going over to my brother and SIL's for dinner on Sunday - yum. :)

Laura said...

That turkey dinner sounds great! We had a ham and loved it. I did see those colors of Palette but decided it wasn't such a bargain when they're less than $2/ball from Knitpicks anyway.

Have a great week! :)