Tuesday, August 01, 2006

MAIL!!!!!!!!!

Miss Amy is knitting THIS froggy sweater for her neice. How cute is that? I thought it was sooo cute that it would be perfect for one of the many babies popping up. I emailed Amy and asked where I could get it and she promptly replied saying she could send me one in the mail as they had them at her LYS. BONUS! That was fine with me so of course for the kind offer I asked her what I could send her in return. She said she has the Sock bug at the moment and hasn't tried dyeing, could I dye her some sock yarn? WELL YESSSS!!
Anyway my pattern arrived today and it is sooo adorable. Now also in the package was a cute little crochet mouse for Sockies from Thomas. If you all don't know who Thomas is check him out HERE Thomas my friends is Sockies twin. How cute is that?? Now to top it all off that wasn't all. All I wanted was a pattern here and she sends me none other than CLAUDIA'S HANDPAINTED!!!! HOLLLLLLY FRIG! I was opening the package while driving on the way to work. Probably not a good idea when you realise you've got Claudia's Hand Painted in your hands. Ohhh man it is soooo soft and sooooo my colours. Its called Jungle and its different types of greens. I'm in looooove!
Thank you thank you thank you to Amy for her kindness and generousity!! There will be some dyed sock yarn in the works as soon as I get my batch of yarn :)
Here are the goods!!!
* Drools* Claudia's handpainted! YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!
Ummm this is Moose..... how did he get in here..... lol oh well candid shot of my Moose!

AND the cutest little Crochet mouse ever!!!

8 comments:

KnitYoga said...

What a wonderful package and I just love +++ that yarn. I seem to have a thing about greens at the moment and those greens are to die for!

Amy said...

I'm glad you liked the yarn, once you put on the finished sock it feels like a foot massage.

Chris said...

Hi Moose!

What a fun package to receive! I haven't tried the Claudia's yet, so I'll look forward to hearing what you think of it. That crocheted mouse is TOO cute. And the frog sweater is adorable.

Jeanne said...

The frog sweater is very cute....and great yarn. I haven't tried Claudia's yet either.

C+SK said...

Wow that is super generous - and extremely tasteful!!! :-)

Anonymous said...

Hi from Austria! Wow, that is gorgeous - including Moose and the crocheted mouse of course! That yarn looks so fantastic, I really love these colors! Happy knitting and dyeing!

Anonymous said...

What a lovely little package, the yarn looks yum! xx

Laura said...

This green Claudia yarn is SO pretty and the froggy sweater is absolutely adorable - have you decided which yarn to use yet??