Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Happy Pancake day!


For those of you that think I'm a total whack job I'm really not, it really is Pancake day! Today is Shrove Tuesday which is the day before Ash Wednesday, which is the first day of Lent :) Still with me?? So in my Mother Land we eat Pancakes, its a long tradition and a yummy one at that. The pancakes are made from scratch, on box mixes there :) Usually we put either golden syrup or sugar and lemon juice on them, your choice. Here's a link that tells you more about Pankcake day hehe
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shrove_Tuesday
Sad thing is I totally forgot until tonight that it was even Pancake day so we had chicken :( But I'm thinking tomorrow we can have Pancakes :)

Happy Pancake Day to all! I hope you enjoy them!!
Pancake day makes me think of IHOP yummmmmmmmmmmm IHOP!

No comments: